The Rocky Branch Retreat is nestled on 90 acres in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains 6 miles east of Luray, Virginia, largely bordered by the Shenandoah National Park.
Facing west, the chalet features a spectacular view of the Page Valley and gorgeous sunsets. Wood paneling sawn from native black walnut trees logged from the surrounding forest graces the interior. The two massive wood burning fireplaces are built of stone gleaned from the adjacent fields.
We are open year-round, weather permitting.
Winter Special - Stay two nights - third night is Free.
Ccan be used weekends or weekdays,
not valid on Federal holiday weekends.
Our amenities include:
- Four bedrooms, two and a half baths
- Master suite with private balcony and bath (shower)
- Full bath on main level, with tub and whirlpool
- 2 futon sleep sofas in great room
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, disposal, refrigerator with ice maker
- Great room with skylights, cathedral ceiling, and floor to ceiling fieldstone fireplace
- Basement recreation room with Brunswick slate pool table and fieldstone fireplace
- Screen porch with swing and rockers
- Satellite TV, VCR, Stereo with CD and Cassette, video library
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Wall unit in master suite
- Barbecue pavilion with grill, lights, and water
- Extensive library of assorted novels
- Horseshoe pits, shoes furnished
- Private stocked fishing pond, no license required
- Weekend Rate:
Friday to Sunday: $335.00
- Long Weekend Rate:
Thursday to Sunday or Friday to Monday:$425.00
(7 days,6 nights):$750.00
Per night: $135.00
- Pets are permitted @ $10.00 per night
- Rates listed are for up to eight (8) people.
- Rates listed do not include 10 percent sales and lodging tax
- Linens and towels are not furnished
- Pillows, Blankets and Comforters are provided
- Firewood is provided
- DSL acess now in our cabin
- Pets are Permitted, see rates for details
- We are a NON-SMOKING facility
- Sorry, no ATV or off-road vehicles permitted
Winter Special - January to March
Stay 2 nights, get the third night free! Good either on weekends or midweek.
Does not apply to holiday weekends.
Drive Times to Rocky Branch Retreat (approximate) Directions will be provided to you with your confirmation.
Northern Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia: 2 hours
Richmond or Baltimore: 2 1/2 hours
Tidewater: 4 hours